We are a unique community retaining a peaceful, country atmosphere through rural master planning.
- We are citizens who participate in deciding matters that affect us, help our neighbors, and, when necessary, subordinate self-interests for the good of all.
- Preserve the beauty of our community and surroundings.
- Promote family values and community effort in order to maintain safe and friendly neighborhoods.
- Have well-planned, accessible, open areas.
- Encourage economic development as it harmonizes with our community lifestyle.
Because we hold true to these principles, our community offers a quality lifestyle for a family environment. In summary, We have controlled growth with community input.
- Family-oriented activities and facilities.
- Clean air and water.
- Preserving and planting trees.
- Gross density planning.
- Preserving animal rights.
- Pooling and sharing resources, facilities, and ideas with other communities.
- Maintaining our own police, fire, and emergency services.
- Aesthetic building and style codes for industrial and commercial areas.
- A general vote on issues with city-wide impact.
- Preserving the beauty of Maple Mountain.
- Agriculture, parks, green spaces, trails and paths to accommodate walking, horseback riding and bicycling.
- Growth at the cost of: open space, neighborhood privacy, health and safety, and ability to provide service.
- Dense road grids.
- High density housing.
- Development on the mountainsides.